The Saint Aidan Community believes …
- that the life and teachings of Jesus Christ are the foundations of our Catholic Christian learning environment that shows reverence for God and respect for ourselves, each other, and all creation.
- that education requires the active participation of students, teachers, families, and the entire school community.
- that our school provides a safe, secure, and supportive learning environment by implementing a code of conduct and collaborating with parents to guide students’ formation of character.
- that our religious, rigorous, and relevant curriculum equips all students with the spiritual, intellectual, and personal skills needed for the challenges of the 21st century.
- that infusing gospel values in educational technology instruction guides students to make safe, informed, and ethical decisions in the digital world.
- that embracing our school’s motto – “Together in Learning, Together in Christ” – demonstrates our commitment to each other as companions with unique gifts and talents to share on our common journey.